Besides the V6 3.5-litre engine that generates 340 bhp (250 kW) and 390 Nm, the new version of Challenger features a five-speed automatic AutoStick transmission, the same one used on V8 Hemi engines, and dual-stripe combinations.
There are seven options of colours and stripes available:
• Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl with dark gray dual stripes and red accent stripes
• Bright Silver Metallic with dark gray dual stripes and red accent stripes
• Deep Water Blue Metallic with white dual stripes and red accent stripes
• Inferno Red Crystal Pearl with black and dark gray accent stripes
• TorRed with Black dual stripes and dark gray accent stripes
• Dark Titanium Metallic with black dual stripes and red accent stripes
• Stone White with black dual stripes and red accent stripes
We don't know if the car will help Chrysler solve its problems, but at least the cars look incredibly good. Maybe the company should try to sell them in other markets apart from the USA, where the financial crisis has deeply affected companies that had nothing to do with it.